Thank you for your interest in working at Grassroots Crisis Intervention Center. Grassroots is an exciting and fast-paced human service organization where your work makes a difference in the lives of those in need. We offer competitive pay and very generous benefits. Below is a list of currently open positions. Please apply through the link via Indeed. If you have any questions, please contact us a 410-531-6006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Openings (September 2022)
Please search for our other open positions on Indeed.com
Business and Finance Manager. The Business and Finance Manager is responsible for the agency’s financial operations including: help with budget planning, financial management, compliance, payroll, accounting, reporting, and external audits. The Business and Finance Manager reports to the Executive Director and supports the Grassroots Business Operations Committee (BOC)
Qualified candidates for this position must have:
- The Business and Finance Manager will have at least 10+ years of experience and the following experience and attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business required
- Master’s degree in business or accounting, finance, or equivalent experience in related field
- 5 plus years’ experience in public or not for profit accounting
- Commitment to the mission of Grassroots Crisis Intervention
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Qualities of integrity and resourcefulness
- A creative and proactive problem solver, who takes initiative and tackles challenges
- Experience collaborating in an executive-level dynamic team
- An effective communicator with strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Superior management skills and ability to influence and engage others
- Trained in and demonstrated experience across multiple disciplines preferably in the nonprofit sector
- Ability and willingness to take on assignments across the spectrum of office management
- Experience with QuickBooks Accounting System is a must
Skills and Abilities
Excellent writing and oral communications skills; understanding of non-profit management, fiscal management, human resources. Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving skills, strong computer skills including Excel. Must be a self-starter, very flexible, able to work as part of a team, and meet important deadlines.
Private office, fast-paced environment. Some flexibility with schedule. Physical demands are minimal.
Onsite Presence is a must
Qualified candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com.